In the Additional Information section we explain the meaning of “personal data”, as well as other terms used in this policy.
The kind of data we handle
The type of information we compile will depend on the circumstances and on the services you use. In general terms, we will obtain information about you and/or about your use of our services in the following way:
Information regarding the use of our Website
Marketing and communications data
We obtain your contact details when you request to receive notifications through your emails, when you download our content, subscribe to our newsletters, register to our events, send us a question or send us your resume. The personal data included would be: – Name – Gender – Birth date – DNI – Email – Address – Telephone – IP address
Image and / or voice data
We obtain your image and / or voice data, when you participate in our events and in activities related to them.
It is only enabled the registration to those interested that are older than 18 years old. Therefore, TWS reserves the right to eliminate any personal data that does not meet the established age limits.
How we use this information
- Save legal obligations, we will only use personal data given to us for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration and participation in the race and other potential activities related to it.
- Manage the capture and publication of images taken during the race and the activities related to it.
- To create and maintain your User profile should you request it;
- To give information regarding our services through our newsletters;
- To monitor the performance of our newsletter campaigns;
- To answer your questions and comments;
- To manage your participation in raffles and events:
- To allow the download of our content;
- To analyse and/or improve our services;
|Purpose/Activity||Type of personal data used|
|Manage your registration and participation in the race and other potential activities related to it.||(a) Name and last names (b) ID (c) Email address (d) Telephone number|
|Manage the capture and publication of images taken during the race and the activities related to it.||(a) Image and/or voice|
|Create and maintain your user profile if you request it.||(a) Identifying data (b) Contact details (c) Username (d) Credentials|
|To send you information regarding our services.||(a) Name (b) Email address|
|Monitor the performance of our newsletter campaigns.||(a) Name; (b) Email address; (c) Technical data; and (d) Browsing and use;|
|Respond to requests and comments.||(a) Name (b) Email address|
|Allow the download of our content.||(a) IP address|
|Statistical analysis regarding your use of the Website||((a) Name (b) Email address (c) Browsing and use (e) Technical data|
|Share information with third parties, such as authorities or legally competent public administrations.||(a) Name (b) Email address (c) IP address (d) Use (e) Technical data (f) Image and/or voice|
- To share your data with companies within the same group for administrative and processing purposes;
- and To fulfil our legal obligations.
The legislation regarding data protection obligates us to inform you of the legal basis that allows us to handle your personal data. For the most part, the handling of your personal data is based on (a) our legitimate interests regarding the provision of the services you request or our relationship with you as a consumer, or (b) your consent, when it has been requested. The following table shows the purpose for this data handling and the legitimising basis for said handling. Keep in mind that it is possible for there to be more than one legitimising basis, depending on the specific purpose for the handling of particular data.
How long we handle the data for
How we protect your personal data
We employ the appropriate organisational and technological measures in order to help us protect your data from unauthorised use or access, as well as loss, alteration or accidental destruction. We also try to make sure our suppliers do the same.
Who we share the information with
Cycling federations Your data may be communicated to certain cycling federations when necessary to manage your registration in certain sporting events We resort to third parties for the realisation of certain business functions on our behalf, such as newsletter mailing, the storage of our internet service on servers and the management of our relationship with our customers. We will only give them the necessary information to provide the contracted services. Our service providers are hired to fulfil our instructions and we demand that they do not use your personal data for their own purposes. Information shared with other entities Due to legal obligations or qualifications we can provide personal data to third parties as competent authorities and public administrations. Information shared with sponsors Your captured image and voice data may be communicated in the participation of the event and / or related activities, to sponsors with whom we collaborate in this event, for promotional purposes, in the terms established in the legal bases.
Information transfers between Group companies
- Objection to the handling at any time, at which point we will cease to handle the data you have objected to, unless we can prove that the data handling in question may continue based on legitimate overriding motives.
- Access your personal data, as well as being able to confirm whether personal data are being processed.
- Request the portability of your personal data.
- Request the suppression (cancellation) of your personal data.
- Correction or updating of your personal data
- Limiting the handlingof your personal data.
- Withdrawal of consent.
- File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency when you consider that your rights recognized by the Data Protection regulations have been violated. When you exercise the aforementioned rights and we have doubts regarding your identity, we may ask you to identify yourself effectively, for example, including a copy of your ID with your request. Cuando ejercite los derechos arriba mencionados y tengamos dudas sobre su identidad, podemos exigirle que se identifique de forma efectiva, por ejemplo, adjuntando a su solicitud copia de su DNI.
How to contact us
Address: Data Protection Officer, RPM Racing S.L.U ,AV/ GRAN VIA 8-10, 7A PLANTA 08902 HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT, BARCELONA
Telephone: (+34) 934315533
Data handling manager: the physical person or company that determines the purposes and methods of data handling.
Personal data: all information that identifies you or makes you identifiable.
Handling: Any operation carried out using personal data. Among others, its collection, storage, disclosing and elimination.
Profiling: Handling of data whose purpose is to decipher, through automated tools, certain people’s profiles such as predicting someone’s productivity at work, their reliability, economic situation, personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movements.
Transfer: Communication of personal data to companies outside the EU (ex: when storing data in equipment located outside the EU), or access to the personal data by someone located outside the EU.